
One of my newest favorite card designers and my very first ever exclusive Interview!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36274311
This card is a new addition to KittyKatKards for Valentine's Day... check it out on Etsy! FREE SHIPPING for this item, simply put "blogpromotion" in the message to seller. Yay!
Straight from the source:
"... just finished up doing 3 crafty events. They were my first ones ever, and I had such a good time that I'd like to continue doing them in 2010. My newest items in my shop are the origami troll Valentine's day cards. :)
**About KittyKatKards**
I have always really liked doing origami. Hallmark makes really nice things, but I feel that homemade/handmade gives everything a whole personal touch. I decided to put my two loves together by making cards that feature origami, and thus, KittyKatKards was born. I also using rubber stamps so some of my work features stamped images. I'm currently researching other origami that I can create to expand my horizons..."
http://www.etsy.com/shop/KittyKatKards
hehehe very cute!
ReplyDelete